. . . is to empower and inspire our students to improve their lives through a regular practice of Bikram Yoga: to feel better, and to be able to move through life free of pain and suffering, both physically and emotionally. We teach with compassion but also with firmness with the hope that over time, students learn to move beyond their challenges to realize the amazing potential that lies within.
We are the only fully affiliated and certified Bikram Yoga studio in Morris County, proud of our supportive and vibrant community.
We offer pure Bikram Yoga . . . nothing more, nothing less.
We occupy 3,000 square feet in the peaceful lower level of an office building. Our 1,500-square foot yoga room allows plenty of room to practice. Our women's and men's changing rooms have 2 showers each with organic body wash, shampoo and conditioner. Cubicles allow for storage of your personal belongings.
Although all you really need to practice is YOU, a yoga mat, towel and water, we carry an assortment of yoga wear and accessories to make your practice fun and fashionable.
• Apparel: Yogabela, Shakti, Onzie, Mika, PhatBuddha, HotDrop, Tonic, K.Deer Haute, KiraGrace, BYCK fleeces and polo shirts.
• Accessories: Jade Mats, Breathe Mats, Manduka Towels, Arete Towels
• Beverages & Supplements: SmartWater, Iceland Spring water, Zico, VitaCoco, Vitamin Water, Emergen-C, fresh juices.
We are grateful to have the good fortune to be blessed with our community of students and teachers, and are deeply grateful for all who support them in their dedication to their practice. Over the years, we have had the opportunity to donate classes to organizations to assist in their fundraising efforts, and thousands of dollars in funds, food and clothing to our neighboring organizations, both local and global:
- American Cancer Society
- American Red Cross
- Ashrams for Autism
- Delbarton School
- Dress for Success
- Early Childhood Learning Center
- Interfaith Food Pantry
- JCC Early Childhood Center
- Market Street Mission
- Morris County Youth Center
- Morris Habitat for Humanity
- Morris Knolls High School
- Mt. Pleasant Animal Shelter
- Newark Academy
- Notre Dame Church
- Parsippany Lakes School PTA
- Salvation Army
- St. Hubert's Animal Shelter
- The Peck School
- The Red Oaks School
- Upper Ridge Community Church
- Visiting Nurses Association of NJ