By checking the box below, I fully understand and agree that:
1. I will be voluntarily participating in yoga classes offered by BYCK AT MY OWN RISK. I understand these classes involve intense physical activity and exertion by me in a room heated to approximately 105 degrees Fahrenheit. I fully understand that such activity may be difficult and strenuous and may aggravate or cause a physical or medical condition, and I freely and voluntarily accept the risks and hazards thereof and agree to assume full responsibility for such risks and hazards as reflected by my voluntary participation in these classes.
2. I am responsible for consulting with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in these classes, and acknowledge I have done so. I acknowledge that I am physically fit to participate in these yoga classes. Furthermore, I acknowledge that I have informed the instructors at BYCK of past and present medical conditions, medications, injuries and surgeries, and will continue to do so regarding any future medical conditions, medications, injuries and surgeries as they may arise.
3. I will faithfully follow all instructions given me by BYCK’s instructors as to when, where and how to perform the yoga exercises taught at BYCK, it being understood that any deviation by me from such instructions shall be AT MY OWN RISK.
4. I agree to indemnify and hold BYCK, its affiliates, officers, directors, managers, owners, members, instructors and employees harmless from any and all claims, actions, suits, procedures, costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, including attorneys’ fees, brought as a result of my participation in BYCK’s classes and to reimburse them for any such expenses incurred.
5. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue BYCK, its affiliates, officers, directors, managers, owners, members, instructors, employees, and their respective successors and assigns (collectively “Releasee”) of and from any and all claims, known and unknown, against Releasee that I, my heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns have or may have including, but not limited to, for any injury, condition, accident, illness, death or other consequence which arises, is caused by or is aggravated by reason of my participation in the yoga classes.
6. The tuition paid herewith and similar such fees paid hereafter are non-refundable and non-transferable. Any refunds, if given, shall be entirely at the sole discretion of BYCK.
7. If any term, clause or provision hereof is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, or the application thereof to any person or circumstance shall to any extent be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any law or court of competent jurisdiction, then and in any such event, it is the express intention of the parties that the remainder of this Form, or the application of such term, clause or provision other than to those as to which it is held illegal, invalid or unenforceable, shall not be affected thereby, and each term, clause or provision hereof and the application thereof shall be legal, valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.